Why the daughter's of the country are not safe, who is responsible


Today, the situation of women in India is very worrying, open rape in the country is inappropriate with women, I am very curious to know that what motivates these criminals to commit crime, is there a system in these people  There is no fear at all, in our country a rapist has rights but those who indulge in acts like rape have no rights. People believe in this country.  I have risen from the blood, I am also a brother, father.
Today whenever the lady of my house goes away from the house, the mind management is scared, why is it afraid that it is responsible for it, is it responsible for it somewhere, when we will vote for the goons badmas in the election then our home  It would be foolish to expect a daughter to be protected, a person who cannot be a good citizen, why take her ticket in Chuyanovo, yesterday's talk, said the speech of Anurag Thakur at the BJP rally  It is said that he is the minister of the country, it is the failure of our country that only the political party is responsible for the strong influence on women, through the soical media, I want to say this, I do not want shining  India, I want the daughter of


my country safe, no matter how strict laws have to be enacted Jai Hind Jai Bhim Jai Bharat

Comments